PNEUMOSTEM | 2020-01-23
Soluble PTX3 of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Attenuate Hyperoxic Lung Injury by Activating Macrophage Polarization in Neonatal Rat ModelPTX3 is a potential marker with critical paracrine effects for predicting the therapeutic potential of MSC therapy in inflammatory diseases; quality-control assessments using PTX3 may be useful for improving the therapeutic effects of UCB-MSCs.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Int. 2020, article ID 1802976. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/1802976
· Co-author | Miyeon Kim, Ji Hye Kwon, Yun Kyung Bae, Gee-Hye Kim, Soyoun Um, Jueun Ha, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin
PNEUMOSTEM | 2019-09-27
Decorin Secreted by Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induces Macrophage Polarization via CD44 to Repair Hyperoxic Lung InjuryDecorin as a key paracrine factor, including macrophage polarization via CD44, a master immunoregulator in human UCB-MSCs.
· Issue information | Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Sep 27;20(19). pii: E4815. doi: 10.3390/ijms20194815.
· Co-author | Ji Hye Kwon, Miyeon Kim, Yun Kyung Bae, Gee Hye Kim, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Soyoun Um, Hye Jin Jin
PNEUMOSTEM | 2013-01-21
Timing of Umbilical Cord Blood Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Transplantation Determines Therapeutic Efficacy in the Neonatal Hyperoxic Lung Injury.This study reports experimental results for timing of umbilical cord blood derived mesenchymal stem cells administration into airway in broncho-pulmonary dysplasia that when it is transplanted intratracheally, it is possible to obtain statistically significant therapeutic effect.
· Issue information | PLoS One. 2013;8(1):e52419.
· Co-author | YS Chang, SJ Choi, SY Ahn, DK Sung, SI Sung, HS Yoo, W Oh, WS Park.
PNEUMOSTEM | 2011-08-01
Intratracheal transplantation of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells attenuates Escherichia coli-induced acute lung injury in mice.This study shows results that intratracheal transplantation of umbilical cord blood derived mesenchymal stem cells in acute lung injury by bacteria can mitigate the injury by promoting anti-inflammatory reaction and bacterial removal.
· Issue information | Respir Res. 2011 Aug 15;12:108.
· Co-author | ES Kim, YS Chang, SJ Choi, JK Kim, HS Yoo, SY Ahn, DK Sung, SY Kim, YR Park, WS Park.
PNEUMOSTEM | 2011-01-01
Intratracheal Transplantation of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Dose-Dependently Attenuates Hyperoxia-Induced Lung Injury in Neonatal Rats.This study shows results that intratracheal transplantation of human UCB derived MSCs may attenuate hyperoxia-induced lung injury in neonatal rats by modulating host inflammatory responses and oxidative stress.
· Issue information | Cell Transplant. 2011;20(11-12):1843-54.
· Co-author | YS Chang, SJ Choi, DK Sung, SY Kim,W Oh, YS Yang, WS Park.