| Others | 2005-09-01|
Effect of Dendritic Cell Based Cancer Vaccine Using Allogeneic Tumor Cell Lysate in Melanoma Pulmonary Metastasis Model.This study presented effects of anticancer immune therapy after activating dendritic cells with tumor cell lysate in mouse melanoma pulmonary metastasis model.
· Issue information | Immune Network 5 (3):163-171.
· Co-author | Lee YJ, Kim MJ, In SH, Choi OM, Baek S, Kwon YD, Lee H.
| Stem Cells | 2005-07-21|
Gene expression profile of cytokine and growth factor during differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell.This study prepared basic data that could consider future clinical applications of MSCs through cytokine profiling of MSCs.
· Issue information | Cytokine 2005; 31: 119-26.
· Co-author | DH Kim, KH Yoo, KS Choi, J Choi, SY Choi, SE Yang, YS Yang, HJ Im, KH Kim, HL Jung, KW Sung, HH Koo.
| Stem Cells | 2005-01-04|
Isolation, Characterization and Tri-lineage Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Umbilical Cord Blood.This study showed that it was possible to isolate and culture MSCs from hUCB by verifying cell surface antigen and differentiation ability of MSCs isolated and cultured from hUCB.
· Issue information | The Journal of the Korean Orthopaedic Association(2004) Vol.39, Page : 537 ~ 545.
· Co-author | Sung-Eun Yang, Yoon-Sun Yang, Chul-Won Ha
| Others | 2004-12-01|
Comparison of mononuclear cell isolation method using immune absorbability and adhesive ability for generating dendritic cellsComparison of mononuclear cell isolation method using immune absorbability and adhesive ability for generating dendritic cells.
· Issue information | Korean Journal of Blood Transfusion 2004;15(2):213-219.
· Co-author | Jung KA, Choi OM, Choi SI, Lee YJ.
| CARTISTEM | 2004-08-16|
Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem/Progenitor Cells Developed in Cultures from Human Umbilical Cord Blood.This study identified that mesenchymal stem cells existed in human umbilical cord blood and had differentiation ability to osteoblasts.
· Issue information | The Journal of the Korean Orthopaedic Association(2003) Vol.6, Page : 89 ~ 98.
· Co-author | Sung-Eun Yang, Man-Kyoung Lee, Yoon Sun Yang, Chul-Won Ha
| Stem Cells | 2004-02-01|
Retinoic acid-mediated induction of neurons and glial cells from human umbilical cord-derived hematopoietic stem cells.This study suggested possibility that CD133+ hUCB derived hematopoietic cells can be differentiated to neurons by retinoic acid and changes of its associated receptors and transcription factors.
· Issue information | J Neurosci Res 2004; 75: 573-84.
· Co-author | YK Jang,JJ Park,MC Lee, BH Yoon,YS Yang,SE Yang, SU Kim.
| Cord Blood | 2004-01-01|
Maternal and Neonatal Predictors of Hematopoietic Potential of Umbilical Cord Blood UnitsThis study presented criteria for selecting optimal UCB units at the time of collection in large scale UBC preservation and useful data for cost-effective operation of UCB bank by selecting, processing, and preserving neonatal UCB.
· Issue information | Korean Journal of Blood Transfusion 2004; 39: 23-8.
· Co-author | Choi SJ, Yang SE, Yang YS.
| CARTISTEM | 2004-01-01|
Chondrogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Umbilical Cord Blood.This study identified that Cartilage forming MSCs existed in hUCB and suggested a method to improve chondrogenic differentiation efficiency of hUCB-MSCs by adding BMP-6 in the cartilage differentiation media.
· Issue information | The Journal of the Korean Orthopaedic Association(2004) Vol.39, Page : 607 ~ 613.
· Co-author | Mee Hyun Jung, Sung-Eun Yang, Hae Jin Jin, Man Kyoung Lee, Ho Sun Song, Jung Yoon Yang, Yoon Sun Yang, Chul-Won Ha
| Stem Cells | 2004-01-01|
Mesenchymal stem/progenitor cells developed in cultures from UC blood.This study showed properties of hUCB-MSCs produced in MEDIPOST by verifying cell surface antigen and differentiation ability of MSCs isolated and cultured from hUCB.
· Issue information | Cytotherapy. 2004;6(5):476-86.
· Co-author | Yang SE1, Ha CW, Jung M, Jin HJ, Lee M, Song H, Choi S, Oh W, Yang YS.