| SMUP-Cell | 2021-09-14|
PTX-3 Secreted by Intra-Articular-Injected SMUP-Cells Reduces Pain in an Osteoarthritis Rat ModelPTX-3 expression in injected SMUP-Cells, applied as a therapeutic strategy, reduced pain in an OA model.
· Issue information | Cells. 2021 Sep 14;10(9):2420. doi: 10.3390/cells10092420.
· Co-author | Minju Lee, Gee-Hye Kim, Miyeon Kim, Ji Min Seo, Yu Mi Kim, Mi Ra Seon, Soyoun Um, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Bo Ram Song, Hye Jin Jin
| SMUP-Cell | 2021-01-03|
Senescence-Associated Secretory Phenotype Suppression Mediated by Small-Sized Mesenchymal Stem Cells Delays Cellular Senescence through TLR2 and TLR5 Signaling.A small cell from UCB-MSCs exhibit delayed cellular senescence by inhibiting the process of TLR signaling-mediated senescence-associated secretory phenotype (SASP) activation.
· Issue information | Cells. 2021 Jan 3;10(1):63. doi: 10.3390/cells10010063.
· Co-author | Ji Hye Kwon, Miyeon Kim, Soyoun Um, Hyang Ju Lee, Yun Kyung Bae, Soo Jin Choi, Hyun Ho Hwang, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin
| SMUP-Cell | 2020-04-28|
A Small-Sized Population of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Shows High Stemness Properties and Therapeutic BenefitA small-sized population of human UCB-MSC improved therapeutic effects in an elastase-induced emphysema model.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Int. 2020 Apr 28;2020:5924983. doi: 10.1155/2020/5924983.
· Co-author | Miyeon Kim, Yun Kyung Bae, Soyoun Um, Ji Hye Kwon, Gee-Hye Kim, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin