| Others | 2020-05-28|
Migration Inhibitory Factor in Conditioned Medium from Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Stimulates Hair GrowthApplication of conditioned medium (CM) from human umbilical cord blood-derived MSCs (hUCB-MSCs) improved hair growth and developed a method to reliably produce this optimized CM
· Issue information | Cells, 2020 May 28;9(6):1344. doi: 10.3390/cells9061344.
· Co-author | Hyun Ah Oh, Jihye Kwak, Beom Joon Kim, Hye Jin Jin, Won Seok Park, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Soyoun Um
| Others | 2018-08-06|
Modeling and Staging of Osteoarthritis Progression Using Serial CT Imaging and ArthroscopyThis study presents an animal model of degenerative arthritis similar to humans in which the meniscal release method can be used to induce degenerative arthritis in sheep and then, the degree of cartilage damage can be checked with CT images and arthroscopy without the sacrifice of the object to determine when to administer the therapeutic agent.
· Issue information | Cartilage. 2018 Aug 6:1947603518789997. doi: 10.1177/1947603518789997
· Co-author | Candace Flynn, Mark Hurtig, Emma Lamoure, Erin Cummins, Valeria Roati, Mark Lowerison, Sang Young Jeong, Wonil Oh, Alex Zur Linden
| Others | 2015-05-29|
Conditioned Media from Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Inhibits Melanogenesis by Promoting Proteasomal Degradation of MITF.This study showed that conditioned media from human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells inhibits melanogenesis by modulating microphthalmia-associated transcription factor(MITF) via ERK signaling pathway.
· Issue information | PLoS One. 2015 May 29;10(5):e0128078. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0128078. eCollection 2015.
· Co-author | Kim ES, Jeon HB, Lim H, Shin JH, Park SJ, Jo YK, Oh W, Yang YS, Cho DH, Kim JY.
| Others | 2013-01-03|
Mesenchymal Stem Cells Prevent Hydrocephalus After Severe Intraventricular Hemorrhage.This study investigated through animal experiment that transplantation of umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells significantly attenuated the posthemorrhagic hydrocephalus and brain injury after IVH by the anti-inflammatory effects.
· Issue information | Stroke. 2013 Feb;44(2):497-504.
· Co-author | SY Ahn, YS Chang, DK Sung, SI Sung, HS Yoo, JH Lee, W Oh, WS Park.
| Others | 2011-09-01|
Therapeutic potential of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells after intrathecal administration by lumbar puncture in a rat model of cerebral ischemia.This study identified in animal experiment that intrathecal administration of MSCs by lumbar puncture may be useful and feasible for MSCs treatment of ischemic brain injuries.
· Issue information | Stem Cell Res Ther. 2011 Sep 22;2(5):38.
· Co-author | Lim JY, Jeong Ch, Jun JA, Kim SM, Ryu CH, Hou Y, Oh W, Chang JW, Jeun SS.
| Others | 2008-07-01|
Impact of myocardial infarct proteins and oscillating pressure on the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells: effect of acute myocardial infarction on stem cell differentiation.This study proves experimentally that differentiation ability of hUCB-MSC to cardiomyocyte and its therapeutic effect in acute myocardial infarction model.
· Issue information | Stem Cells. 2008 Jul;26(7):1901-12.
· Co-author | Chang SA, Lee EJ, Kang HJ, Zhang SY, Kim JH, Li L, Youn SW, Lee CS, Kim KH, Won JY, Sohn JW, Park KW, Cho HJ, Yang SE, Oh WI, Yang YS, Ho WK, Park YB, Kim HS.
| Others | 2007-10-01|
Combined therapy of human cord blood cell transplantation and basic fibroblast growth factor delivery for treatment of myocardium infarction.This study reports that transplantation of bFGF cytokine combined with hUCB-MSCs in myocardial infarction model can enhance the therapeutic effect.
· Issue information | Eur J Heart Fail. 2007 Oct;9(10):974-85.
· Co-author | Cho SW, Kim IK, Bhang SH, Joung B, Kim YJ, Yoo KJ, Yang YS, Choi CY, Kim BS.
| Others | 2007-01-01|
Efficient intracytoplasmic labeling of human umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stromal cells with ferumoxides.This study introduces ferumoxides, a substance proper to trace in vivo distribution and location of hUCB-MSCs, and its effective concentration range not inducing basic property of hUCB-MSCs.
· Issue information | Cell Transplant. 2007;16(8):849-57.
· Co-author | Lee JK, Lee MK, Jin HJ, Kim DS, Yang YS, Oh W, Yang SE, Park TS, Lee SY, Kim BS, Jeun SS.
| Others | 2007-01-01|
Role of Cytokines for the Treatment of Intervertebral Disc using Regenerative Medicine.Role of Cytokines for the Treatment of Intervertebral Disc using Regenerative Medicine.
· Issue information | Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, Vol.4, No.4, pp490-501 (2007).
· Co-author | Kang GS, Kim SH, Kim MS, Min BH, Lee SJ, Yang YS, Lee HB.
| Others | 2006-06-12|
Enhancement of angiogenic efficacy of human cord blood cell transplantation by cell transplantation using matrix and combined therapy with sustained delivery of basic fibroblast growth factor.This study identified in animal experiment that combination of bFGF in transplantation of cord blood mononuclear cells enhanced angiogenesis in ischemic limb model.
· Issue information | Tissue Engineering 2005 (accepted).
· Co-author | Cho SW, Gwak SJ, Kang SW, Bhang SH, Song KW, Yang YS, Choi CY, Kim BS.