| CARTISTEM | 2022-12-06|
Repair of a large patellar cartilage defect using human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells: A case reportCARTISTEM implantation may be a useful treatment option for the repair of large patellar cartilage defects.
· Issue information | World J Clin Cases. 2022 Dec 6;10(34):12665-12670. doi: 10.12998/wjcc.v10.i34.12665.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Ki Jeon Song, Seok Jung Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-22|
Cost Effectiveness of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee OsteoarthritisCARTISTEM was cost effective compared with microfracture in patients with knee OA.
· Issue information | Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2022 Sep 22. doi: 10.1007/s40258-022-00762-9.
· Co-author | Kangho Suh, Brian J Cole, Andreas Gomoll, Seung-Mi Lee, Hangseok Choi, Chul-Won Ha, Hong Chul Lim, Myung Ku Kim, Gwi-Yeom Ha, Dong-Churl Suh
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-09|
Cartilage Regeneration in Osteoarthritic Patients by a Composite of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Hyaluronate Hydrogel: Results from a Clinical Trial for Safety and Proof-of-Concept with 7 Years of Extended Follow-UpIn the Phase 1/2a clinical trial, CARTISTEM implantation showed safety of treatment and effective regeneration of durable articular cartilage in osteoarthritic knees with 7 years of extended follow-up.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Trans Med. 2017 Feb;6(2):613-621. doi: 10.5966/sctm.2016-0157.
· Co-author | Yong-Beom Park, Chul-Won Ha, Choong-Hee Lee, Young Cheol Yoon, Yong Geun Park
| Stem Cells | 2022-04-18|
HLA-A2 Promotes the Therapeutic Effect of Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Hyperoxic Lung InjuryHLA-A2 in hUCB-MSCs is a major factor that enhances therapeutic effect in hyperoxic lung injury and inflammatory conditions.
· Issue information | Bioengineering (Basel). 2022 Apr;9(4):177. doi: 10.3390/bioengineering9040177.
· Co-author | Jihye Kwak, Wankyu Choi, Yunkyung Bae, Miyeon Kim, Soojin Choi, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin
| Stem Cells | 2022-02-01|
CD26 Inhibition Potentiates the Therapeutic Effects of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Delaying Cellular SenescenceCD26 is a potential novel target for the rejuvenation of senescent MSCs for their use in manufacturing MSC-based applications.
· Issue information | Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021; 9: 803645. Published online 2022 Feb 1. doi: 10.3389/fcell.2021.803645
· Co-author | Miyeon Kim, Jinyoung Go, Ji Hye Kwon, Hye Jin Jin, Yun Kyung Bae, Eun-Young Kim, Eun-Ju Chang, Soo Jin Choi and Seong Who Kim
| Stem Cells | 2021-09-14|
Intracerebroventricular injection of human umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stem cells in patients with Alzheimer’s disease dementia: a phase I clinical trialIntracerebroventricular injection of human umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stem cells in patients with Alzheimer’s disease dementia: a phase I clinical trial
· Issue information | Alzheimers Res Ther. 2021; 13: 154. doi: 10.1186/s13195-021-00897-2
· Co-author | Hee Jin Kim, Kyung Rae Cho, Hyemin Jang, Na Kyung Lee, Young Hee Jung, Jun Pyo Kim, Jung Il Lee, Jong Wook Chang, Seongbeom Park, Sung Tae Kim, Seung Whan Moon, Sang Won Seo, Soo Jin Choi, and Duk L. Na
| SMUP-Cell | 2021-09-14|
PTX-3 Secreted by Intra-Articular-Injected SMUP-Cells Reduces Pain in an Osteoarthritis Rat ModelPTX-3 expression in injected SMUP-Cells, applied as a therapeutic strategy, reduced pain in an OA model.
· Issue information | Cells. 2021 Sep 14;10(9):2420. doi: 10.3390/cells10092420.
· Co-author | Minju Lee, Gee-Hye Kim, Miyeon Kim, Ji Min Seo, Yu Mi Kim, Mi Ra Seon, Soyoun Um, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Bo Ram Song, Hye Jin Jin
| PNEUMOSTEM | 2021-04-20|
Stem cells for bronchopulmonary dysplasia in preterm infants: A randomized controlled phase II trialIn phase II clinical trial, intratracheal transplantation of PNEUMOSTEM might be safe and feasible, it did significantly improve the secondary outcome of severe BPD in preterm infants at 23 to 24 gestational weeks subgroup. Accordingly, we are now conducting an additional larger and controlled phase II clinical trial focusing on preterm infants at 23 to 24 gestational weeks.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Transl Med. 2021 Aug;10(8):1129-1137. doi: 10.1002/sctm.20-0330.
· Co-author | So Yoon Ahn, Yun Sil Chang, Myung Hee Lee, Se In Sung, Byong Sop Lee, Ki Soo Kim, Ai-Rhan Kim, Won Soon Park
| Stem Cells | 2021-04-15|
Positively correlated CD47 activation and autophagy in umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells during senescenceCD47 is a key player in autophagy and senescence to maintain and regulate the growth of MSCs, suggesting that CD47 may be a critical key marker for selection of effective stem cells in cell therapy.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Int. 2021 Apr 15;2021:5582792. doi: 10.1155/2021/5582792.
· Co-author | Gee-Hye Kim, Yun Kyung Bae, Ji Hye Kwon, Miyeon Kim, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Soyoun Um and Hye Jin Jin
| CARTISTEM | 2021-02-20|
Allogenic Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are More Effective Than Bone Marrow Aspiration Concentrate for Cartilage Regeneration After High Tibial Osteotomy in Medial Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis of KneeCARTISTEM was more effective than BMAC augmentation for articular cartilage regeneration in Medial Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis of Knee.
· Issue information | Arthroscopy. 2021 Aug;37(8):2521-2530. doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2021.02.022.
· Co-author | Nam-Hun Lee, Seung-Min Na, Hyeon-Wook Ahn, Joon-Kyoo Kang, Jong-Keun Seon, Eun-Kyoo Song