| CARTISTEM | 2022-12-06|
Repair of a large patellar cartilage defect using human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells: A case reportCARTISTEM implantation may be a useful treatment option for the repair of large patellar cartilage defects.
· Issue information | World J Clin Cases. 2022 Dec 6;10(34):12665-12670. doi: 10.12998/wjcc.v10.i34.12665.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Ki Jeon Song, Seok Jung Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-22|
Cost Effectiveness of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee OsteoarthritisCARTISTEM was cost effective compared with microfracture in patients with knee OA.
· Issue information | Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2022 Sep 22. doi: 10.1007/s40258-022-00762-9.
· Co-author | Kangho Suh, Brian J Cole, Andreas Gomoll, Seung-Mi Lee, Hangseok Choi, Chul-Won Ha, Hong Chul Lim, Myung Ku Kim, Gwi-Yeom Ha, Dong-Churl Suh
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-09|
Cartilage Regeneration in Osteoarthritic Patients by a Composite of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Hyaluronate Hydrogel: Results from a Clinical Trial for Safety and Proof-of-Concept with 7 Years of Extended Follow-UpIn the Phase 1/2a clinical trial, CARTISTEM implantation showed safety of treatment and effective regeneration of durable articular cartilage in osteoarthritic knees with 7 years of extended follow-up.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Trans Med. 2017 Feb;6(2):613-621. doi: 10.5966/sctm.2016-0157.
· Co-author | Yong-Beom Park, Chul-Won Ha, Choong-Hee Lee, Young Cheol Yoon, Yong Geun Park
| CARTISTEM | 2021-02-20|
Allogenic Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are More Effective Than Bone Marrow Aspiration Concentrate for Cartilage Regeneration After High Tibial Osteotomy in Medial Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis of KneeCARTISTEM was more effective than BMAC augmentation for articular cartilage regeneration in Medial Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis of Knee.
· Issue information | Arthroscopy. 2021 Aug;37(8):2521-2530. doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2021.02.022.
· Co-author | Nam-Hun Lee, Seung-Min Na, Hyeon-Wook Ahn, Joon-Kyoo Kang, Jong-Keun Seon, Eun-Kyoo Song
| CARTISTEM | 2021-01-25|
Allogenic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stromal cell implantation was superior to bone marrow aspirate concentrate augmentation for cartilage regeneration despite similar clinical outcomesCARTISTEM was more effective than BMAC augmentation for articular cartilage regeneration in high tibial osteotomy (HTO) for medial compartmental knee osteoarthritis.
· Issue information | Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2022 Jan;30(1):208-218. doi: 10.1007/s00167-021-06450-w.
· Co-author | Hong‑Yeol Yang, Eun‑Kyoo Song, Sung‑Ju Kang, Woo‑Kyoung Kwak, Joon‑Kyoo Kang, Jong‑Keun Seon
| CARTISTEM | 2021-01-12|
Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Implantation Versus Microfracture for Large, Full-Thickness Cartilage Defects in Older Patients: A Multicenter Randomized Clinical Trial and Extended 5-Year Clinical Follow-upIn the Phase 3 clinical trial, CARTISTEM implantation showed more durable improvement of pain and function up to 5 years compared with microfracture in patients with cartilage defects with or without osteoarthritis.
· Issue information | Orthop J Sports Med. 2021 Jan 12;9(1):2325967120973052. doi: 10.1177/2325967120973052.
· Co-author | Hong-Chul Lim, Yong-Beom Park, Chul-Won Ha, Brian J Cole, Beom-Koo Lee, Hwa-Jae Jeong, Myung-Ku Kim, Seong-Il Bin, Chong-Hyuk Choi, Choong Hyeok Choi, Jae-Doo Yoo, Cartistem Research Group; Jung-Ro Yoon, Jun-Young Chung
| CARTISTEM | 2020-10-17|
Allogeneic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells combined with high tibial osteotomy: a retrospective study on safety and early resultsCARTISTEM implantation combined with HTO for medial knee osteoarthritis was safe and showed cartilage status improvement.
· Issue information | Int Orthop. 2021 Feb;45(2):481-488. doi: 10.1007/s00264-020-04852-y.
· Co-author | Young-Woo Chung, Hong-Yeol Yang, Sung-Ju Kang, Eun-Kyoo Song, Jong-Keun Seon
| CARTISTEM | 2020-07-27|
Comparison of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate and Allogenic Human Umbilical Cord Blood Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Implantation on Chondral Defect of Knee: Assessment of Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Outcomes at 2-Year Follow-UpImplantation of BMAC or CARTISTEM is safe and effective for repairing cartilage lesion on Chondral Defect of Knee with 2 years follow-up.
· Issue information | Cell Transplant. 2020 Jan-Dec;29:1-10. doi: 10.1177/0963689720943581.
· Co-author | Dong Jin Ryu, Yoon Sang Jeon, Jun Sung Park, Gi Cheol Bae, Jeong-Seok Kim, Myung Ku Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2020-06-26|
High tibial osteotomy with human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells implantation for knee cartilage regenerationImplantation of CARTISTEM with concomitant HTO is an effective treatment for improving cartilage regeneration in patients with medial compartment osteoarthritis and varus deformity.
· Issue information | World J Stem Cells. 2020 Jun 26;12(6):514-526. doi: 10.4252/wjsc.v12.i6.514.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Chae-Gwan Kong, Na-Min Kim, Jae-Yub Jung, Han-Soo Park, Young Ju Kim, Ki Bong Chang, Seok Jung Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2020-01-24|
Human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cell implantation for osteoarthritis of the kneeCARTISTEM implantation regenerated cartilage and showed satisfactory clinical outcomes in patients older than 60 years who had Medial Compartment Osteoarthritis of Knee.
· Issue information | Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2020 Apr;140(4):503-509. doi: 10.1007/s00402-020-03349-y.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Na-Min Kim, Han-Soo Park , Nam-Hong Choi